Monday, October 17, 2011

A Perfect October Day!


Daddy scoops Emily out of her bath in the sink and shows her how to drip-dry!


Nana reads Who's Peeking to Miss Emi.


Leaves too pretty to resist.


"Helping" Daddy with the raking.


A mid-afternoon hike up Saddle Rock.


Every day seems as if it may be the last sunny day of the season, and then, mercifully, it isn't.


My ever faithful hiking companion, Isabel.


A corn field by the cliffs at sunset.


My little pumpkin found an even littler pumpkin.


And Pop discovered a rare find: a white pumpkin.


Farm house by the pumpkin patch, overlooking the Wenatchee Valley.

It was a positively delightful excursion to the Pumpkin Patch, but in the end I decided to go home with the same two punkins I had before we came, and I would pick them again every time.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Test comment.

Nana said...

Well, I finally got a comment to post. Facebook is definitely easier to comment on!