The Hulse Home
Monday, October 24, 2011
Orange
I've been enjoying participation in a local group of women photographers who have all taken a wonderful class entitled Momtography, led by an amazing professional photographer who found her passion taking photos of her children. She has graciously set us all up on a group Facebook site where we can share the joys and challenges of photography and motherhood, among other interests. She is also motivating us to explore new themes with a weekly "assignment" to photograph and share with the group. This week's theme is ORANGE. I missed the "deadline" (if you can say that there is a deadline--it's a pretty relaxed group!) because I couldn't choose which of these to upload. Which one do you think is the orangest of the orange?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment