Monday, October 24, 2011

Hulse Family Portraits

We posed our own family portraits down at Hydro Park on Saturday with varying degrees of success, but a good time was had by all!  We did our best to make a tried-and-true location on the walking path bridge work out as a backdrop, but most of my favorite photographs from this outing are the spontaneous ones that presented themselves on the way back to the car.  Timmy was crazy motion, and following his antics was crazy fun!

Someday I'll figure out how to photoshop a smiling face on Timmy for this photo, but I couldn't resist posting it as is because of Emily's joyous wave and expression of delight.

Pop and Nana with the kiddos.

Nana with her posse.

Standing still to gather his strength for some serious running around.

And so it begins:  sand-kicking man.

Climbing rocks at the beach.


Running man.

Nana and Timmy.  He picked this spot and said, "Come sit with me, Nany."

One more pause to gather strength...

...and off he goes again!

I asked Timmy who was taller, Timmy or Pop...

He thought that was pretty silly!

No comments: