Friday, February 24, 2012

Truly Me, Photography, take 2

I had the most mind-bogglingly amazing afternoon photo shoot with Amanda Blanchard and her family at their home.  Sweet Sawyer Lee is due in two weeks and will be kiddo number six for Mandi.  She also recently became a grandmother, just in time for Valentine's Day, when miss Sophia was born 10 days ago.  To capture all of the exciting big events in this family, we did a maternity--newborn--family portrait session that I didn't ever want to end!  Thanks for all the fun!  Here's a highlight reel of some of my favorite shots from the day.






















2 comments:

Mandizzle15 said...

I think God just woke me up at 3am to see these gorgeous pictures! They are so beautiful my friend! You captured so much love of my family! Thank you for blessing us!! You are one talented lady!

Carolyn said...

I don't see one picture that is not a winner. Each one captured my heart. I saw joy and love on each face and enjoyed the variety of positioning, lighting, etc. You did well daughter dear. Let the joy of the moment be your reward.